Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jett, Baylor, and Morgan

So many of my close friends have had babies lately, and that's wonderful because it means 2 things:  I could give them a special gift for their nurseries AND love on these sweet little ones!!

Christl asked me to paint some letters for Jett's nursery and while I have never attempted this before, I was definitely up for the challenge.  I have to say I love how they turned out, and they look so precious hanging over his crib!



Baylor's mommy, Rachel, decorated a nursery of aqua and orange chevron for this little guy!  It's so precious and trendy at the same time.  I love the chevron pattern which means I love this canvas too!



And finally, Shelley asked me to paint a canvas for sweet baby Morgan to match her Pottery Barn bedding.  I love this canvas--it's fun and colorful. And for Shelley's birthday, her husband Barret, secretly had me paint smaller ones to match it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment