Thursday, August 25, 2011

Canvases Galore

Here are all the canvases that I have painted from 2008 to the present.  They are all mostly different but definitely unique to the colors of each child's room!

These were the first two I painted for Katie and Caleb after the initial one for my SIL.




For Avery:

For Maddie:

For twins Quinn and Riley:

For another Riley, my BIL's niece

For Reece: (sorry I couldn't get this one flipped)

For Wilson (...and not my hubby!)

For Preston Banks:

For Caroline:

For twins Selah and Samuel:


For another Reese:

For Allie:

For my nephew, Jacob:

For Maddie's big girl room:

For Will:

For Katie's big girl room:

That's all for now...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I still love the monkey train one! And I never saw the one for the other Riley - it's really good! Of course, they all are! I love seeing all the different color schemes and thinking about all the nurseries decorated with these and all the kiddos growing up under these scriptures!

    ReplyDelete